Tuesday 17 May 2011

Another glorious day in the Corps


Hello. I am happy today. Do you know why? Because I have have just taken delivery of my brand new vacuum cleaner.

It is a Dyson DC 35 Multifloor. It's cordless, lightweight, compact and based on the same revolutionary Dyson (tm) technology used in such classics as the DC32, the DC25 and the DC19T2.

But that's not why I bought it.

I bought it because if you hold it right, it looks just like the smartgun used by Drake and Vasquez in Aliens. And if that's not the best reason to buy a new hoover, I don't know what is.

Check those corners, marines.

Even cleans along the skirting board.
That really is why I bought it.

5 comments:

Badwitch said...

Like it. I want one now :)

The Chocolate Ocelot said...

I'm thinking of fixing some metal tubing along the length of the barrel so it looks like Blain's minigun from Predator.

Anonymous said...

How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

The Chocolate Ocelot said...

Secure that shit, Hudson.

Anonymous said...

This shit'll turn you into some kinda goddamn sexual tyranosaur...